Director of Platform
Please Note: This role is open to candidates based in the USA for local or "remote" work.
The Director of Platform at Digitopia is the fearless leader of our HubSpot architects.
You are single-handedly in charge of the team that delivers:
- HubSpot CRM Set-Ups
- Sales Hub, Marketing Hub, and Service Hub Customizations
- Ops Hub Solutions
- SFDC to HubSpot Migrations
- HubSpot and SFDC Integrations
- HubSpot and 3rd-Party Integrations
You love solving sales and marketing operations problems using CRMs and MAPs — specifically HubSpot and/or Salesforce — and you have years of experience doing it.
- Managing people,
- Wrangling P&Ls,
- Scoping technical solutions,
- and leading R&D.
A basic understanding of CSS/HTML/JS is a plus.
An advanced understanding of HubSpot and Salesforce is a must.
You are not afraid of taking on new challenges or finding creative solutions for complex integrations and automated workflow-related problems.
Though you may not be a developer...discussing APIs and webhooks does not scare you.
Your typical day includes:
- Meeting with clients to consult on proposed processes and solutions to build a prioritized HubSpot roadmap
- Managing your team to ensure prompt delivery of solutions implementation
- Collaborating with the executive team to bring to life our company's vision
- Mapping out HubSpot and Salesforce integrations
- Diagraming process and data flow charts (using tools like Lucidchart)
- Managing departmental budgets
- Keeping current on the latest HubSpot feature enhancements
- Collaborating with fellow Digitopians to deliver world-class service to our clients
Digitopia is an inbound marketing agency based in San Diego, CA.
We are passionate about helping B2B business leaders of small- and mid-sized companies grow faster and smarter using HubSpot. We offer a robust benefits package with health insurance, PTO, and 401k (with match)...and to top it off, we are a certified Benefit Corporation.
Why you WANT this job:
We don't sell widgets, we sell our team's collective brainpower, expertise, and time. We're committed to investing in our team and supporting their personal and professional development. We believe in using business as a force for good and we come to work every day with the intent to create positive change in our industry and in the lives of those around us.
As a Digitopian, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Office in Carlsbad, with the ability to work 100% remote
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- 4 weeks of paid time off that starts accruing on day 1
- An additional 7 paid holidays (for a total of 5+ weeks of paid time off every year)
- Fun perks, rewards, and recognition
- An atmosphere of mentorship, accountability, positivity, and creativity
- Paid time off for volunteer efforts
- Professional development certifications from Google, HubSpot Academy, and Digital Marketer HQ
- Access and support to attend conferences, workshops, and other professional development certifications
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Group Life and AD&D
- Discounted Memberships
- We're a B-Corp!