HubSpot Implementation Specialist
Please Note: This role is open to candidates based in the USA for local or "remote" work.
The HubSpot Implementation Specialist at Digitopia will be responsible for managing HubSpot for our clients and fully leveraging its capabilities to implement our proprietary inbound marketing framework — The Digital Utopia Methodology™.
You will also work autonomously to solve complex sales operations and marketing operations problems using HubSpot. This role requires a deep understanding of all of HubSpot's technical capabilities, 3rd-party integration potential, and how to use all Hubs (including Ops Hub) to their full potential.
A basic understanding of CSS/HTML/JS is a plus.
The ideal candidate will have professional HubSpot experience, be HubSpot Inbound certified, have...
- A strong foundation in marketing automation
- A knack for problem-solving and diagnosing root causes in an established process
- A basic understanding of HTML/CSS/JS
- Familiarity with Salesforce, and specifically, Salesforce integrations with HubSpot
- Good business acumen
Your typical day would include:
- Meeting with clients to consult on proposed processes and solutions to build a prioritized HubSpot roadmap
- Managing clients and projects to ensure prompt delivery of solutions implementation
- Implementation of proposed solutions within HubSpot or delegation to a client's internal team when appropriate
- Mapping process/lead flows (using tools like Lucidchart)
- Training client's sales and marketing teams on how to leverage HubSpot tools and how to work within the implemented process
- Collaborating with fellow Digitopians to deliver world-class service to our clients
Digitopia is an inbound marketing agency based in Carlsbad, CA. We are passionate about helping B2B business leaders of small- and mid-sized companies accelerate growth and take their companies to the next level. We offer a robust benefits package with health insurance, PTO and 401k (with matching), and to top it off, we're a certified Benefit Corporation.
Why you WANT this job:
We don't sell widgets, we sell our team's collective brainpower, expertise, and time. We're committed to investing in our team and supporting their personal and professional development. We believe in using business as a force for good and we come to work every day with the intent to create positive change in our industry and in the lives of those around us.
As a Digitopian, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Office in Carlsbad, with the ability to work 100% remote
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- 4 weeks of paid time off per year
- An additional 7 paid holidays (for a total of 5+ weeks of Paid time off yearly)
- Fun perks, rewards, and recognition
- An atmosphere of mentorship, accountability, positivity, and creativity
- Paid time off for volunteer efforts
- Yearly team retreat for some in-person fun and team building
- Professional development certifications from Google, HubSpot Academy, and Digital Marketer HQ
- Access and support to attend conferences, workshops, and other professional development certifications
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Group Life and AD&D
- Discounted Memberships